Hi creative friends,
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate this spooktacular season than with some cute and shabby Halloween themed paper crafts?
Today I’m sharing a new ‘Shabby Halloween’ Mini Digital Kit, a delightful collection of 12 fussy cuts and two sweet and spooky papers that will add a touch of shabbiliciousness to your Halloween projects.
Best of all, it’s completely free!
Just click to download the PDF file, and let your creativity run wild.
Please note, this post contains affiliate links.
A Mini Kit Full of Possibilities
My ‘Shabby Halloween’ Mini Digital Kit is designed to be versatile and easy to use.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- 12 Fussy Cuts: These pre-designed elements are perfect for adding a touch of shabby cuteness to your projects. Simply print, cut, and adhere to your cards, tags, or other crafty creations.
- 2 Coordinating Papers: I’ve included two pretty pink coordinating papers in the kit that will complement the fussy cuts beautifully.
How to Use the Kit
Using my ‘Shabby Halloween’ Mini Digital Kit is a breeze.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Download the PDF: Click these download links provided to save the PDF file to your computer.
Click here –> for the Letter (USA & Canada) paper size.
Click here –> for the A4 paper size.
- Print: Use your home printer to print the fussy cuts and papers. For best print results, I recommend matte photo paper, but cardstock is a second alternative.
- Cut: Carefully cut out the fussy cuts. These are the fussy cut scissors I use and recommend. Here’s a handy fussy cutting tutorial and video.
- Craft Away: Now, let your creativity shine! Use these elements to embellish your Halloween-themed cards, journals, happy mail, gift tags, and more.
The possibilities are endless!
We’d love to see what you create with your ‘Shabby Halloween’ Mini Digital Kit.
Please feel free to share your projects in my Simply Shabbilicious Facebook group.
You might just inspire fellow crafters with your shabby Halloween magic!
Let’s be friends on….
Get instant access to the free printables in my Newsletter Printables
Library by joining my email newsletter subscriber’s list.
I send out a weekly newsletters with updates on all things
‘shabbilicious’ at Shabby Art Boutique.
I invite you to join our fabulous and friendly
Facebook group – Simply Shabbilicious
where you’ll enjoy our friendly banter and inspirational creativity.