It doesn’t matter whether you call these Oreo balls, truffles or cake pops….
The fact remains, they are deliciously decadent!
Strictly speaking… they are not cookies, but they are perfect for Christmas!
Thank you for joining my friends and I as we share our favourite cookie recipes this week on our 2014 Christmas Cookie Exchange.
My biscuit truffle balls are definitely one of my favorite ‘Go To’ recipes.
The Oreo Balls are just another version of this super easy, 3 ingredient recipe.
It’s as simple as crush, mix, roll and dip!
200 grams of biscuits (I used the plain cream filled Oreo’s),
80 grams of Philadelphia Cream Cheese – I used the light version,
White chocolate melts.
1. Crush biscuits in a food processor.
2. Add 80 grams of chopped up Cream Cheese and mix ingredients together in food processor.
3. Roll mixture into small balls and place in refrigerator to chill and firm.
4. Meanwhile, melt white chocolate for dipping.
5. Using either a dipping tool or fork, lower the balls one at the time into the melted chocolate mix. Shake off excess chocolate and leave to dry on a sheet of silicon paper.
6. Enhance the top of your balls with a sprinkling of crushed candy cane or cookie crumbs.
It really is that easy!!
But the result will look like you’ve spent many hours in the kitchen.
If you like Christmas baking, please pop along and check out our other friends and their delicious Christmas Cookies – see link list below.
So from 6 am (Eastern Time) our 2014 Christmas Cookie Exchange will begin. We invite you and your friends to link up and show us what you bake at Christmas! I can’t wait to swap recipes!!
Monday 24th November
Tuesday 25th November
Wednesday 26th November
Thank you for visiting.
Happy Christmas crafting,
Connect with me at: