Hi there ‘shabbilicious’ friends,
I honestly can’t believe we are at the halfway mark of our ‘A Year of Vintage Postcards’ project?
My flipbook journal is starting to look substantial now.
Are you making a flip book too…. or perhaps using the postcards for another project?
If you are new to this year long project, we are creating a collection of vintage postcards.
Every month I will be providing two vintage postcard printables to add to your collection.
Each postcard measures 9 cm x 14 cm (3.5” x 5.5”) and has both a front and back image.
To construct the postcards:
1. Print the June PDF – 2 pages.
2. Cut the postcards out as one complete card (front and back) and score down the centre where the front and back of the postcards meet.
3. Fold in half along the score line and use glue to adhere the front and back of the postcard together.
June Vintage Postcards
This month I’ve turned to sweet little forget me not flowers to bring some cheer to us all.
The first postcard is titled Little Darlings and was painted by one of my favourite Victorian/Edwardian painters, Frances Brundage. This postcard was released in 1902.
The second card is by another well know artist, Catherine Klein. It is from her Floral Messages set, which was released in 1907…. and there are a couple of extras too.
Download the Postcards
[PIN for later]
If you are new to this year long project or maybe missed a month, here are the previous downloads:
- You can find out all about my flip journal and how I’m using it at A year of Vintage Postcards – January.
- February’s postcards celebrate the season of love – download the February postcards HERE.
- March had a nod to St Patrick’s Day and a beautiful child postcard – download the March postcards HERE.
- April celebrated a vintage Easter – download the April postcards HERE.
- May has beautiful postcards depicting mothers and children – download the May postcards HERE.
Happy crafting my friends!
I’d love for you to connect with me at:
Get instant access to the free printables in our Member’s Only
library by joining my email newsletter subscriber’s list.
I send out two newsletters a month with updates on all things
‘shabbilicious’ at Shabby Art Boutique.
I invite you to join our fabulous and friendly
Facebook group – Simply Shabbilicious
where you’ll enjoy our friendly banter and inspirational creativity.