Free Printable 2018 Vintage Calendar

It’s that time of year again…

My printable vintage calendar has become a bit of an annual tradition and I’m thrilled that so may people enjoy using it as much as I do.

Free 2018 Vintage Calendar from Shabby Art Boutique

This year I have used the beautiful Victorian illustrations of Frances Brundage.

Frances was born in 1854, in America. She was best known for her illustrations depicting attractive and endearing children on postcards, prints, trading cards, paper dolls and calendars of that era.

A lot of the artwork had minor imperfections and scratches, which I spent quite some time repairing, before combining it with other vintage ephemera to create these sweet vintage looking calendar pages.

Sample of 2018 Vintage Calendar from Shabby Art Boutique

My 2018 Vintage Calendar is free for Shabby Art Boutique Newsletter Subscribers and is available now on the Freebies page. A link will be provided in today’s newsletter.

If you are not yet subscribed to my fortnightly newsletter, you can sign up HERE.

You 2018 Calendar is download as a PDF file, which you can either print yourself or take the file to your local printers.

I’m using my 2018 Calendar on a clipboard this year….. how will you use yours?

Download this free printable 2018 vintage calendar from Shabby Art Boutique

[PIN for later]

Hugs

Kerryanne

I’d love for you to connect with me at:

or if you’d like my posts delivered directly to your Inbox

Subscribe to Shabby Art Boutique by Email

If you’d like a private pass to all things ‘shabbilicious, sign up today for my fortnightly newsletter.
It contains personal stories, sneak peeks, recommendations, discounts and freebies.

Comments

1. So pretty! Thank you for sharing your talent.
    Good luck with the new business venture.
    Sheila

2. Concetta De Lucia says:

Ma dove si può scaricare? Non riesco a farlo. Grazie

3. Your 2018 Vintage Calendar is exquisite! Thank you for sharing it.

4. You have turned me into a Victorian fan, love how all these pages are so pretty. You are so talented and especially kind to share your talent and time with us. Will be hanging my calendar on a clip board so it’s accessible here at my computer and people who visit will see it. I love to tell people about the exceptional projects you share with us. ,I made 3 different ornaments this year to give from projects you’ve shared with us. Hope I did them justice.
    Wishing you and yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS

5. Didn’t see the place to click on to print out this gorgeous calemdar,did I miss it?

• Jini Karelitz says:

I’m at a loss too!

• Hi Jini,
        As stated in this post, the Calendar is a free printable for Newsletter Subscribers. If you are not signed up for my newsletter, I’ve provided a link within my post to join (all you need is an email address). If you have already subscribed to the newsletter, you would have received an email earlier this week with the link and password for the freebies page.
        I hope you enjoy it,
        Kerryanne

6. Linda M Bowery says:

Thank you for all the wonderful items to print out. I love everything~!

7. Michele Haynes says:

Kerryanne,
    Thank you once again for sharing your talent with us. I always look forward to this time of year, just so I can make this calendar.
    Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!

8. What a lovely and sweet calendar! Thank you so much for this. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

9. Thanks for the lovely calendar. I love your work.

10. Merry Christmas. Thank you for all the beautiful things you share. They make my world a better place. I enjoyed last years calendar everyday and I’m looking forward to this year using this one everyday. Wishing you many blessings this coming year

11. Crystal ryan says:

What should I do since I have forgotten my password and cannot get access to the newsletter?

12. Hi there! I love your things! I’m part of Bloglovin’ and have even signed up to newsletter on my personal e-mail address (outside of my blog) to obtain the Victorian Calendar. I do believe the link is broken??? Cannot obtain the PDF. All other planners etc., dividers are available. Was hoping you could provide some kind of answer! Thank you! Happy New Year, I love your work! Mary

• Kerryanne says:

Hi Mary, I have replied to you privately, but will state here for others reading the comments, the link to the 2018 is not broken. The calendar is free to download for newsletter subscribers and a link and password have been repeatedly provided to all subscribers by email. For those who are not subscribers to my newsletter, I have provided a link to the sign-up form in this blog post. Once signed up, they will receive an email with all details to access my freebies page.
      I’m glad you are enjoying my offerings on Shabby Art Boutique Mary.
      I hope we have sorted out your download issues.
      Kerryanne

13. Cindy Morris says:

You have the most wonderfully delicate way of art that I have enjoyed for years!! Thank you for always sharing!!!

14. Elisa Jenkins says:

Simply gorgeous

15. Susan Munday says:

Wow! What a wonderful discovery I have made today,,so many beautiful things. Thank you for being so generous in sharing all your wonderful designs. I have printed your calendar and plan on turning it into a gift for my mum.
    Cheers
    Susan 😊

16. Love it, this is my second challenge; Victorian flare is absolutely my favorite shabby art, you have a great talent.

Trackbacks