I’ve been making mini calendars for a few years now and they are always popular.
I think due to their size they are quite versatile…. whether you decide to mount them on a stand up frame or pop a magnet on the back to hang on a fridge, they are something everyone can use.
This year in keeping with the vintage/Victorian style of my designing, I have created a simple gold and vintage graphic on a white background, so that the calendar can be mounted on any coloured card.
There are many ways you can use this mini calendar: mount and hang with a cord of magnet, mount on a card stand, pop into a card wallet for your handbag, use in a junk journal etc.
Today I’m showing you the two ways I’ve used the mini 2019 calendar.
How to make a 2019 Mini Calendar
Printable mini 2019 calendar – DOWNLOAD MINI CALENDAR HERE
Scrapbooking card for mounting
Craft knife and metal ruler or trimmer
White glue or double sided tape
Calendar Desk Stand – Finished size: 10 cm x 13.5 cm
1. & 2. Trim calendar pieces to size. I allowed an extra 4 mm at the top of each monthly panel (this area will be stapled to the backboard).
3. Place all of your calendar pages in order with January at the front and December at the back and use a stapler to affix the calendars pages in place on the background page.
4. Cut a strip measuring 10 cm wide x 30 cm long from a piece of scrapbooking paper. On the longest edge score lines at 1cm, 13.5 cm, 26 cm and 28 cm.
5. Mount your calendar to the scrapbooking paper using either glue or double sided tape (Calendar can go on either of the long sections).
6. Fold along your score lines to form an accordion fold at the base and tape or glue the tabs together.
Now you have a perfect little desk calendar that folds flat to fit inside an envelope, making it a perfect token gift for a friend or colleague.
Alternatively, you could mount the 2019 Mini Calendar on a single piece of card and attach a magnet to the back to hand it on a fridge or noticeboard…. there are multiply possibilities for this quick and easy project.
I’d love for you to connect with me at:
If you’d like a private pass to all things ‘shabbilicious, sign up today for my fortnightly newsletter.
It contains personal stories, sneak peeks, recommendations, discounts and freebies.