Whether you are enjoying the lazy days of summer in your part of the world or merely dreaming of a summer to come, I’m sure you’ll take pleasure in this printable vintage ice cream tag.
I love the muted colours and vintage advertising and couldn’t resist making a vintage banner tag.
While the banner tag would look lovely adorning a special gift, it could also be incorporated into your summer decorating or a summer journal.
The summer ice cream tag printable is available for you to download and print HERE.
[This post contains affiliate links]
How to make this vintage ice cream tag
1. Download and print the PDF file. Alternatively, have the file printed at a print shop.
2. I adhered the 2 sheets of A4 paper to the cardboard using a white glue (eg Mod Podge), ensuring that I had removed all air bubbles.
3. When dry, I cut out all of the pieces using my metal ruler and a sharp craft knife.
4. I then started layering my pieces – as shown below.
5. Using a stapler to secure, I continued layering the individual elements. This is a really quick and easy assembly.
6. To finish off, I added in a few embellishments like some Ric-Rac, ribbon, a peg and a paper clip. How simple is that!!
You can use all of the elements or just a few…. see below.
The fun is in moving the pieces around until you find a layout that you are happy with!
I’m actually using my tag on a gift box that contains summer parfait glasses and spoons for an ice creaming loving family member.
How will you use the vintage ice cream tag?
Let’s be friends on….
Get instant access to the free printables in my Newsletter Printables
Library by joining my email newsletter subscriber’s list.
I send out a weekly newsletters with updates on all things
‘shabbilicious’ at Shabby Art Boutique.
I invite you to join our fabulous and friendly
Facebook group – Simply Shabbilicious
where you’ll enjoy our friendly banter and inspirational creativity.