Every year my family tell me I am so hard to buy for…
And every year I say “No, I’m a crafter. There are a million things you could buy me”.
Crafters are always happy to add to their stash… whether that be an item on their wish list or something they use all the time. We LOVE craft supplies!!
Here’s a few crafty things that I own and use, and happily recommend for the crafter in your life!
Or… maybe you are helping Santa buy your gift!!
I’ve provided affiliate links to these items for your convenience and should you purchase an item using these links, I will get a small payment from the company. It’s not much, but over the year it adds up and I get to buy more craft supplies, so I can keep designing things for YOU…. so thank you!
Okay, the bane of most crafters lives is storage… right!
There’s never enough, so we need to be super organised to
hide… um, store all our things.
1. I love these double deep art bins. They’ve got depth and dividers, plus they are stackable. This ones a winner. Even better, throw in a few and your crafter will be super happy!
2. The Honey-Can-Do-Cart is a studio workhorse, with 12 drawers and a work surface on top that provides extra work or storage space. I also like that it has castors, so can be moved around as needed.
3. I have a similar one to this Grab and Go (except mine is about 10 years old), and it is perfect for crafting with friends. There are so many compartments to store your supplies, tools and projects in and provides a mobile craft room for those fabulous craft nights with friends that we all enjoy.
4. Cube storage comes in many different sizes. I’m loving this 12 cube organiser storage that doubles as storage and display. Add in some foldable cloth cube baskets and you have an unbeatable craft storage solution.
Every craft room has staples that build the frame work of you tool kit.
1. I love my Silhouette Cameo and although I probably don’t use it as often as I should, I’d hate to be without it in my studio. This starter pack has everything you need to start creating immediately.
2. A hot glue gun is a handy tool for all your creative assembly requirements. Heats up in 3-5 minutes, maintains constant temperature and comes with required glue sticks. It’s a bit of a game changer for instant adhesion.
3. Anyone who has ever used a hot glue gun in a crafty project will applaud this next product…. hot glue gun finger caps. Yes, surely a necessity for protecting your fingertips from the inevitable burns from dripping hot glue.
4. Every crafter needs at least one bottle of Mod Podge… the all-in-one glue, sealer and matte finish. Even Santa knows what Mod Podge is!
Novelty Crafter Gifts…
I hope these suggestions have given you a few ideas for crafty friends.
When in doubt… you can always ask if they have a ‘wish list’.
I’d love for you to connect with me at:
Follow on Bloglovin
or if you’d like my posts delivered directly to your Inbox
If you’d like a private pass to all things ‘shabbilicious, sign up today for my fortnightly newsletter. It contains personal stories, sneak peeks, recommendations, discounts and freebies.
P.S. don’t forget these cute Santa Delivery Tags are available for newsletter subscribers.
If you’d like to print these free Santa Delivery Tag printables,
you can sign up for my newsletter HERE.
The printable will also be going out to all my current subscribers this week.