1. I like lists… a lot!!
2. Lists make me feel super organised.
3. The busier I get the more lists I make.
4. You know you are in trouble when you need a list to deal with your growing number of lists.
5. Hmm… I suspect there may be a fine line between being an organised ‘listmaker’ and having some scary kind of obsessive disorder.
6. I’ve been in list overload for several weeks now… maybe it is my coping mechanism.
7. The lists are making me kind of ‘twitchy’… they are suppose to decrease stress, increase productivity and keep me organised and focused.
8. No, I’m definitely ‘twitchy’.
9. It’s time for an INTERVENTION.
10. I know… I’ll make a list to override all the other lists.
1. Throw away all the lists (yes, you can do it)!!!
2. Stop. . . breathe. . . relax
3. Do random fun things.
4. Be spontaneous.
5. Enjoy the moment!!
Just in case you feel the need to write a ‘list’…
not that there is anything wrong with that,
you may like to download my free blog planner.
It’s perfect for lists.
I’m sharing my free printable planner with these friends this week: Inspiration Exchange, Live Laugh Rowe, The DIY Dreamer, Tutorials, Tips & Tidbits, Blissful White Wednesday, Transformation Thursday, French Country Cottage, The Vintage Farmhouse, 36th Avenue, Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground Tickled Pink
I’d be thrilled if you’d like to connect with me at the following places. . .
or if you’d like my posts delivered directly to your Inbox